Last week we met along with Berwick UNICO and Berwick Kiwanis clubs for our annual farmers’ recognition dinner at the Berwick Golf Club. The farmers were treated to a great dinner and an informative talk about the status of Nuclear Energy in Pennsylvania. Our guest speakers were Nuclear Advocate David Feidt and Susquehanna Plant Manager Derrick Jones. Everyone enjoyed the meal and the information provided by the speakers.
- RT @LizYardley: For the 12th consecutive year, The Rotary Foundation has received the highest rating from @charitynav https://t.co/ozZYQkIE… - from Rotary: 6 hours ago
- Polio immunization campaigns in #India take thousands of people that dedicate themselves to keeping the country pol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - from Rotary: 10 hours ago
- A special message from #Rotary Past President Barry Rassin on the aftermath and recovery in the #Bahamas following… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - from Rotary: 1 day ago
- Say hello to #Honolulu, home of the 2020 Rotary International Convention. And the best way to see this island parad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - from Rotary: 2 days ago
- #Rotary member Dr. Hemendra Verma knows we must reach every child with the polio vaccine to keep India free of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - from Rotary: 3 days ago