Last week we met along with Berwick UNICO and Berwick Kiwanis clubs for our annual farmers’ recognition dinner at the Berwick Golf Club. The farmers were treated to a great dinner and an informative talk about the status of Nuclear Energy in Pennsylvania. Our guest speakers were Nuclear Advocate David Feidt and Susquehanna Plant Manager Derrick Jones. Everyone enjoyed the meal and the information provided by the speakers.
- Through the #Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation, our members in Japan have supported more than 20,000 internationa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - from Rotary: 14 hours ago
- .@Shelterbox Response Team member Dave Ray is working with #Rotary clubs to provide support to families in the Phil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - from Rotary: 1 day ago
- For ten years, #Rotary and @USAID have been partners in improving water, sanitation, and hygiene in Ghana. Explore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - from Rotary: 1 day ago
- Congrats to @RotaryClubCP! #peopleofaction twitter.com/UMD_OCE/status… - from Rotary: 2 days ago
- RT @AndersenElemen1: Thank you @ChandlerRotary1 and @Rotary for supplying our 3rd grade #AndersenAstronauts with new dictionaries @Chandler… - from Rotary: 2 days ago