Last week we met along with Berwick UNICO and Berwick Kiwanis clubs for our annual farmers’ recognition dinner at the Berwick Golf Club. The farmers were treated to a great dinner and an informative talk about the status of Nuclear Energy in Pennsylvania. Our guest speakers were Nuclear Advocate David Feidt and Susquehanna Plant Manager Derrick Jones. Everyone enjoyed the meal and the information provided by the speakers.
- RT @UNICEFUSA: Today, @UNICEF receives the @Rotary Award of Honor in recognition of our partnership to #EndPolio. Together, we've reduced c… - from Rotary: 13 hours ago
- RT @unicefchief: UNICEF is honored to receive @Rotary's Award of Honor today for our longstanding partnership to eradicate polio. This aw… - from Rotary: 14 hours ago
- Today, in recognition of our longstanding partnership with @UNICEF, Past #Rotary International President Mark Malon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - from Rotary: 14 hours ago
- Donating to #Rotary means clean water and sanitation, access to education, economic development and new opportuniti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - from Rotary: 1 day ago
- #Rotary member Maria Elena “Marilen” Tronqued-Lagniton's perspective on life was changed after a medical mission in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - from Rotary: 2 days ago