Last week we met along with Berwick UNICO and Berwick Kiwanis clubs for our annual farmers’ recognition dinner at the Berwick Golf Club. The farmers were treated to a great dinner and an informative talk about the status of Nuclear Energy in Pennsylvania. Our guest speakers were Nuclear Advocate David Feidt and Susquehanna Plant Manager Derrick Jones. Everyone enjoyed the meal and the information provided by the speakers.
- RT @kfixler: Happy Monday. In case you need a pick-me-up as we return to the "home office," I profiled a do-gooder in @CountyofSonoma who l… - from Rotary: 3 minutes ago
- #Rotary members across Southern California assembled 30,000 face shields over the weekend to provide protection aga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - from Rotary: 2 hours ago
- RT @RotaryEthiopia: Rotary in #Ethiopia in collaboration with @FMoHealth @MoP_Ethiopia & @WHOEthiopia donates protective equipment & suppli… - from Rotary: 5 hours ago
- Read more about Rotary's work saving mothers and children in this month's President's Message:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - from Rotary: 6 hours ago
- #Rotary members in Nepal took action following the mega earthquake in 2015. Together, they built 3,800 temporary sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - from Rotary: 1 day ago