Last week we met along with Berwick UNICO and Berwick Kiwanis clubs for our annual farmers’ recognition dinner at the Berwick Golf Club. The farmers were treated to a great dinner and an informative talk about the status of Nuclear Energy in Pennsylvania. Our guest speakers were Nuclear Advocate David Feidt and Susquehanna Plant Manager Derrick Jones. Everyone enjoyed the meal and the information provided by the speakers.
- RT @EndPolioNow: In this @nytimes article, @Rotary #EndPolio leads in Nigeria and India - Tunji Funsho and Deepak Kapur - discuss strategie… - from Rotary: 9 hours ago
- Last year, The #Rotary Foundation responded quickly to the growing needs of the #COVID19 pandemic by providing more… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - from Rotary: 14 hours ago
- Italian #Rotary members use their skills and connections to counter the #COVID19 pandemic by providing testing for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - from Rotary: 2 days ago
- Last year, for the first time in history, The #Rotary Foundation awarded more than $300 million in grants to improv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - from Rotary: 3 days ago
- Rotary members rise to the challenge of the #Covid19 pandemic to distribute 800,000 masks to first-responders and e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - from Rotary: 4 days ago